Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back in the saddle

I meant to begin writing when the semester started, but the classes began in earnest as soon as the semester did. So far, I have taught several English 101 classes, along with many Freshman Seminars and other freshman-level classes. It's been nice to teach again, though things are very busy. This semester, I've added Academic Integrity to my list of expertises. I've been fortunate to lead three workshops for the Office of Adult Students, and I'll be teaching about Academic Integrity to some University Studies classes later in the semester. This is very different than the classes I normally teach, but it's nice to flex some different muscles. Hopefully, I'll have time to include some more substantive content as the semester progresses, but for now, this will have to do!

No comments: